Jordan Valley Dermatology Center conducts Clinical Research Studies to both help our patients and to advance the science of medicine. We have conducted FDA approved studies for the last 20 years. Areas of study include Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Warts, Fungus, Cold Sores, and many other skin related disorders. We are always looking for people to participate in this important work.
Patients are generally compensated for their time and travel, and investigational medication is provided no cost to you.
It's a great way to be in on the cutting edge of medicine and to play a vital roll in bringing new medications to the market.
Studies Actively Enrolling:
- Adult Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) -2 studies
- Adult Plaque Psoriasis
- Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Hairloss)
If you, or someone you know is interested in finding out more about research or in being contacted for upcoming studies, please call (801) 316-0266 or email Kristy at email@example.com. Leave us a message including your name, age, phone number, and skin condition(s) you have. We will contact you to discuss what studies may be suitable for you.
SPONSORS/CRO's click here for more information.
Douglass William Forsha, M.D. - click here to view C.V.
Wesley R Brown, M.D.
- GCP Certified Staff
- CLIA Certified Lab
- IATA Certified Coordinators
- 2 Medical Refrigerators with Alarms
- -20 °C Freezer
- Secured and limited access storage for medication and documents
- Central IRB
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- Portuguese Speaking Staff
- 20 Miles from SLC International Airport
- Pediatric, teen, adult, and senior demographics and experience
- Data Loggers
OUR TEAM OF CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATORS CAN'T BE BEAT!