Psoriasis is a condition that causes the body to make new skin cells in days rather than weeks. As these cells pile up on the surface of the skin, you may see thick, scaly patches.
Jordan Valley Dermatology Research is actively enrolling a research study for psoriasis. If you or someone you know have been diagnosed with mild to severe psoriasis, email us today.
- 18 years and older
- Chronic plaque psoriasis for 2 years or more
- Failed topical treatments
- Have psoriasis in multiple areas excluding the scalp
Qualified participants will:
- Receive study related exam and treatment at no cost
- receive reimbursement for time and travel