Find out what this cosmetic skincare treatment from our South Jordan office could do for your appearance.
A few years again you probably never heard anyone mention the word “microneedling,” but today, it is fast becoming one of the most popular cosmetic treatments offered by your South Jordan, UT, dermatologist, Dr. Douglass Forsha. Just as the name suggests, microneedling involves gliding a tool affixed with very fine needles over the skin during a completely comfortable treatment that only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
So, what can this simple, minimally invasive cosmetic treatment offer your skin? Well, it can be a fast and easy way to:
- Stimulate collagen production to firm and tighten skin
- Improve skin’s texture
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks
Simply put, microneedling can offer amazing rejuvenating effects for all skin types without having to undergo serious treatments or cosmetic surgery. Here are just some of the benefits of undergoing microneedling,
- It’s able to target treatment areas of any size, no matter how large or small, thanks in part to the very small microneedling tool
- It can treat a variety of cosmetic issues, from sagging skin and wrinkles to scarring and burns
- It can reduce hyperpigmentation (e.g. melasma) and improve sun-damaged skin
- It targets and reduces the appearance of early signs of aging
- It’s safe and effective on all skin types
- It can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
- You will see results almost instantly
- Virtually any part of the face or body can be treated with microneedling
- There is minimal to no downtime
- You’ll feel more confident in your appearance
- Your skincare products may be able to penetrate the skin better and provide better results after microneedling
Looking for rejuvenated skin? Give us a call
If you are looking for comprehensive and knowledgeable dermatological treatment and care in South Jordan, UT, our team of experts can answer questions, address concerns, and give you the cosmetic treatment that you’re looking for.. To learn more about microneedling, call Jordan Valley Dermatology at (801) 569-1456.